Are you like me and collect My Coke Rewards points when you drink Coca-Cola products? Well, what if I told you that you could donate all those points that you earn to your child’s school to help pay for items such as athletic equipment, classroom supplies and other things that are used in your Childs development.
Before you do anything make sure you find out if your child’s school is on the participating list. If it’s not than that is the first thing you need to do. Sign them up. After that just follow these simple steps.
- Purchase your favorite Coca-Cola brand (There are 15 brands that participate in My Coke Rewards)
- Enter your codes at MyCokeRewards.com/Schools to get your points
- Pick your school and choose the number of points you would like to give them
Now are you a school administrator who has not signed up for the My Coke Rewards program? Well you can follow these simple steps.
- Choose a school coordinator to manage your school’s account
- Go to MyCokeRewards.com/Schools and click “Register Today” to find your school and complete the registration process
- One you re signed up than all you need to do is start spreading the word throughout your school and encourage all parents to help donate.
Through September 30 Sprite will be giving away 25 $2,500 grants to use on outdoor activity space. Sprite is also giving consumers who purchase sprite or Sprite Zero the chance to earn their school additional entry’s in the contest.