If you family is like most then you are probably trying to juggle a handful of things at the same time. It could be taking your kids to sports practice, picking them up from school, fixing dinner or just cleaning the house. It’s not easy to make sure everything gets completed when needed.
That is where LivingTree comes into play. With LivingTree your whole family can sign up and each task can be assigned to everyone to see. It’s kind of like a chore chart that you might find on the refrigerator instead this one is conveniently located safely online.
What LivingTree Accomplishes
- Makes it easy to organize the everyday chaos involved in raising our children.
- Enhances engagement between all the people participating in our children’s daily development.
- Reveals a whole new world of meaningful moments, to the people who matter most in our children’s lives.
- Provides an integrated, private way to coordinate and share between those who shape our children’s lives.
The sign-up process is really simple:
- Sign up for LivingTree with very basic information needed.
- Connect with family, friends, team members, teachers and more. There is an easy-to-use invite.
- Schedule tasks and share them with your whole group.